Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

HELLO Friend

 
The latest challenge over at
is a Colour Challenge.
 
 
I found this a little hard trying to match
what I had as close as I could but think
I matched the colours fairly well.
These are the colours I chose -
SU Baja Breeze
Memento Angel Pink
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet/Stormy Sky.
For the Very Vanilla I used card stock.
My base is fairly close to the Baja Breeze
topped with Vanilla which was also used for
the FRIEND sentiment by Inspired by Stamping.
This was cut from Die-Namics Stitched Rectangles
My stencil is Memory Box
Hello - Lawn Fawn
Added pearls and used foam squares for dimension.
 
Hope you like my take on this colour challenge and
Thanks for dropping in.
 
 


7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Gorgeous colors, and you have used them perfectly. Super cute to do the stencil behind the focal. I love this, well done!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your background you made and great colors too!

Gail said...

Great job matching up your colours Ina. Love how you sponged them over the stencil. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Deborah Smart said...

I like how you added the colours over the stencil, Ina! Your colour matching went quite well. Thanks for joining the Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

libbystamps said...

You card is very pretty with the soft sponging. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Ina this is a lovely card. I love how you brought the colours into the mix with your stencil. Great job of matching up the colours too and your choice of sentiments. All around this is a great card! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at the Watercooler!

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Ina, it's always difficult to match colours in a palette different from one's own. You've done remarkably well and have created a lovely card for our colour challenge. The mixture of stencilling, stamping and die-cuts really makes your card stand out. Beautiful work. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.