Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

A REALLY cas brightly coloured card.



Once again I am drawn to the gorgeous colours for
Game #89 at AAA Cards
Don't you just love them!
Well I do as this is my second card.
My first card is Here
***
Now this one is reeeeeeeeeeeeely clean & simple
only taking a short time to put together.
Off course I had some fabulous stamps to use
making my card simple and striking.
The stamps I used are
preview-flutterzenrowstmp1060.jpegSheryRuss_TrendyButterflies2-preview
I inked my background stamp with
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers/Squeezed Lemonade
Wilted Violet and Festive Berries.
My butterflies and sentiment were heat embossed in black.
Added some scoring for interest and mounted
my card on black card stock. 
Here is a close up of the embossing.

I am popping this card over to
Card Mania for their Life is Colourful Challenge
and the

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge

I have a card class coming up to try the new
and exciting TH Oxide Inks - can't wait.

That's it for me for now - till next time
Cherrio from 
Love to read your comments!

7 comments:

Jane said...

Another super bright and beautiful creation Ina. Great to see you linked up at AAA Cards again, thanks for playing.

Jane said...

Another super bright and beautiful creation Ina. Great to see you linked up at AAA Cards again, thanks for playing.

Judy Woodland said...

Whoa!!!!! LOVE all those butterflies, and the embossed lines in the background. Great colors and great take on that challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this...such a great and colorful background too.

Melissa L. said...

Super fun butterflies, Ian. I love the bright and bold design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Coralynn Murray said...

I love the black butterflies over the bright coloured background. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Ann said...

Amazing artwork, I love colors :)
Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)