Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

'Seriously'


I Love a 'Colour Challenge' and once more 
I am playing over at CAS Colours & Sketches
and the colours are
All the details are Here

As the challenge states - cas
here is how I made my card.
My card stock is from 2 of the colours above.
I added dots from ARTplorations onto white card stock 
with texture paste and once it was dry I added some
 breezy waives from Memory Box.
Then came 3 die cuts which were cut from some smooched 
oxide inks in Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio.
Added some silver glitter and a tiny bow from Waffle Flower.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations.

Thanks for dropping by.
Till next time - Cherrio from


5 comments:

samantha's cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

karen h said...

Pretty card! Love the silver swooshes behind. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Ina. I love all the sparkles and how you used the colours, it's very elegant. xx

Cathy P said...

Those "breezy waves" catch my eye and make me want to go buy the die, Ina! Love your card and the design. You have me regretting choosing not to invest in texture paste, too!! Thanks for entering another card in the CC&S challenge this week. Hugs, Cathy

Beverley said...

Stunning! Loving your textured dots and the breezy waves. Wonderful use of the challenge colours and thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x