Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

It's Mix It Up Challenge Time

It's December and time for the last challenge for the year at
Mix It Up Challenge Blog
It's always Anything Goes and the
Optional Twist this time is Fancy Fold

I somehow lost Mo & Jo again and it
took me an age to find them. I was beginning to give up
but gave the Twist a go without them.

This was my second attempt -


I think you call this a fancy flap card.
Products I used here are
SU card stock
Designer Paper
Spellbinder/MFT Circle Dies
CB Embossing Folder
Image/Sentiment - STAMPlorations.
Tim's Festive Berries Distress Ink
Liquid Pearls
Velcro to fasten.

This one was close to going in the bin. I couldn't get
it to sit right and then added another fold.


Ingredients -
Basic card stock
DP/Inside sentiment - Inspired by Stamping
Embossing Folder
Nuvo Mousse
Rose/Outside Sentiment - STAMPlorations
Water colour paints
White Embossing Powder
Diamond Dust.

I found the tutorials for these cards on Pinterest
but did not save them for reference. Sorry!
I'm sure you have all seen them in your travels.

Hope you will pop over to Our Blog to see
some really amazing fancy folds from the Team
and you get time to come play with us this month.

This will be my last posting as a Mix It Up Designer.
I have enjoyed my time creating with their variety of Challenges.
Thanks to Leslie and Team Mates. It's been a fun run.

Thanks for dropping in















2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Such fun folds and such great designs Ina!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so fabulous and well designed. Love all the rich colors. And so glad you saved that card from the bin as it is wonderful!