Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #56

Hello and Thanks for Popping in.
Today's post is for the latest Challenge over at
Cardz 4 Galz and choosing the Theme is Maryvonne.
Welcome Little Baby.
I have very little in the way of baby supplies but
lucky for me I found this Teddy and inked him up
with Altnew Coral Berry
My base is white and I embossed the front with
the old CB Swiss Dots folder.
Scrounged through my dp bits and found
this pinky piece cutting it on an angle and
punching the edge with a SU punch.
I then cut out my Teddy and added a frame
behind from Spellbinder dies.
Added glossy accents to his ears nose heart and paws.
My Congratulations is from paper Smooches
(love the funky font)
Tied some variegated cotton to finish.

That's it for me today.
Hope you will pop over and see what 
The Team have created and come join in.




5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Cute and adorable and for not having many baby supplies you did a fantastic job x

Tammy said...

That little bear is so cute Ina and I love all of the pink!
Hugs, Tammy

lostinpaper said...

I too don't have many 'baby' themed products, but I do love bears for baby cards and this little pink one is too cute Ina!

Bobby said...

That is the cutest bear, Ina. He's great for a baby card.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a love card !!